What to Do Before SERVPRO Arrives for Fire Restoration in Nashville
Fires outbreaks are not things we can plan – they are mostly accidental. This means that we should always take the necessary precautionary measures.
From the heat, to the smoke and the water used by the firefighters to put out the fire, fire can cause a lot of damage to your home.
After such a disaster, we get anxious and our first instincts are always to get back to our normal lives as soon as possible.
With expert fire restoration services in Nashville like SERVPRO, the fire damage to your home can be minimized. You can count on us for this.
Before Fire Restoration Experts in Nashville Arrive…
Ensure you contact your fire restoration company as soon as possible. SERVPRO will help to minimize the fire damage in your home. Here’s what you should do before they arrive:
- Safety first. Ensure your family and neighbors are safe and the fire is completely put out by the fire marshals. It may not be wise to hang around the damaged house.
- Electrical wiring, fall hazards, and slips are typically present after a fire damage in your home. So ensure you take necessary precautions.
- Wet materials – after the fire marshals have put out the fire – can be heavy. Don’t attempt to carry them on your own. Let SERVPRO do it for you.
- Take pictures and/or videos for insurances purposes.
Fire restoration by the SERVPRO Include:
- Soot clean up from all the surfaces including walls, ceilings, and floors.
- Smoke odor elimination.
- Drying of the furniture, carpets, and any other items that might have gotten wet when the fire was being put out.
- Cleaning of items that can be restored as well as sanitizing the whole place.
- Repairing and restoring damaged items.
Get in Touch with SERVPRO for Professional Fire Restoration in Nashville
SERVPRO are the guys to call for your restoration in case your home suffers fire damage.
With vast experience and top-of-the-line equipment, we’ll ensure your life is back to normal in no time.